Thursday, August 20, 2009

Unboxing the GTD tools® Men's Leather NoteTaker Wallet

I just received my GTD tools® Men's Leather NoteTaker Wallet in the email this evening.

I ordered it from a company called AT-A-GLANCE. The wallet looks just the same as the David Allen Notetaker Wallet except that it's 4 times cheaper.





It comes with 6 pads of refill.



and an expandable pen that fits nicely inside the pen sleeve.













When expanded, it becomes a full-sized writing instrument.












The NoteTaker Wallet Story:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you take a pic of the wallet in your hands? Would be great to be able to see a perspective of how big/small the wallet is.

Thanks

S said...

Apologize for not replying earlier... I would love to take a picture but I have already returned it. I didn't really like it. The "leather" felt like plastic. The card slots were too tight and I could hardly put more than 2 cards in it. I tried to stretch for couple days but it just didn't work out.
AT-A-GLANCE was nice enough to refund me the full amount as soon as I emailed them about it.